Economic Citizenship refers to the process of acquiring citizenship of another country by economic means (primarily investments or business ventures).
Many countries offer economic citizenship programs. While some programs are direct citizenship granting ones, others offer a permanent residence which after a few years leads to citizenship.
Some good economic citizenship programs being offered presently are -
Direct citizenship programs offer the advantage of immediately acquiring a new passport (which is essentially a travel document). In the case of other programs (like United States and Canada), you continue to hold your current passport with a Green Card / Permanent residence visa to the new country.
To now more about any of these programs and assess your eligibility, complete the contact us form.
InvestorVisa on Facebook
Translate - 50+ languages
Search Investor Visa.net
- Business and Investor Visa Assessment
- Millionaires Wait in Queue for 12 years - Canada Immigration
- Business Immigration to United States
- UK continues to attract overseas investment
- Economic Prosperity and Your Citizenship
- Economic Citizenship
- Investing in Bulgaria ? The risk is lower than United States
- Zandoli Inn - Dominica
- Wesleeann Heritage Hotel - Dominica
- Villa Passiflora Dominica - Dominica