- Business – UK is a great business destination. Well known as a financial business centre, its EU membership provides easy access to all of Europe.
- Education – UK has a high standard of education with a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions to choose from
- Health – UK has one of the best medical care services with a universal health care approach
- High standards of living
- UK is a member of the G-8 group of countries
- UK has a a diverse and multi-cultural society
- An attractive tax regime for high net worth individuals classed as “UK resident, non-domicile”
- The travel mobility and security of a UK passport
Does UK interest you as a destination ? Read on to know the requirements.
What are the Key requirements to qualify for the UK Investor program ?
United Kingdom has the following requirements for applying as an investor applicant
1 a) Must have money of your own under your control in the United Kingdom amounting to no less than £1 million or
b) Own personal assets which have a value exceeding £2 million, taking into account any liabilities to which you are subject (i.e. personal net worth) and have money under your control in the United Kingdom amounting to no less than £1 million, which may include money loaned to you provided that it is loaned by a financial institution regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority
2 Intention to invest not less than £750,000 of your capital in the United Kingdom by way of United Kingdom Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading United Kingdom registered companies (other than those principally engaged in property investment and excluding deposits with a bank, building society or other enterprise whose normal course of business includes the acceptance of deposits)
3 Intention to make the United Kingdom your main home
4 Able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without taking employment (other than self employment or business)
5 Able to demonstrate knowledge of the English language and ‘life in the UK’ when you apply for permanent residence
To have a personal discussion with an Investor Visa Net Advisor, please fill complete the short form below